Catalist is home to a dedicated, creative team of technologists, data scientists, and campaign experts who build best-in-class data tools and science. Catalist is committed to using our talents and technology to nurture a vibrant, growing, progressive community.
We are currently looking for talented and energetic engineers who would like to work on an exciting set of products to help progressive organizations run more effective voter contact programs. This position will offer a unique opportunity to help build out an enterprise class data processing and analytics infrastructure for scale.
As an analyst at Catalist, you will have a leading role in efforts to discover actionable insights using the largest repository of individual-level data in progressive politics. Our work is on the cutting edge of data-driven politics, and your findings will help Democratic candidates and progressive organizations conduct successful advocacy and electoral campaigns.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform data quality assurance for voter files and other incoming data streams
- Provide information to ensure the proper processing of voter data
- Answer questions about the data through proficient use of our database query tools and other internal resources
- Create and maintain documentation to support all deliverables and to facilitate future task replication
- Present results, both orally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Acts as an advanced user of all internal and external Catalist tools (JIRA, sFTP, Q, M), data and products (Voter Files, Absentee/Early Vote Data, and Specialty Data) for the purpose of assessing Data Quality