Priorities is a voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement. Priorities is committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
We’re looking for an individual who can use their analytics and reporting skills to join our Media & Analytics team. We need someone to help us make data-driven strategic and tactical decisions. The analytics associate on this team will help define and understand the audiences we are communicating to, execute experiments with our media, creative and research teams, and report on campaign performance. They will be responsible for crafting external documentation around these analyses to communicate with stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with creative strategists, media strategists, and buyers to identify the key audiences and individuals we should be targeting for communication
- Engage with associates and consultants to design, execute and evaluate tactical experiments to ensure that our media buys are effective
- Work closely with other analysts to develop data infrastructure and other tools to ensure findings are used to inform future strategy easier and more effective
- Develop, build, and maintain internal reports that contain actionable metrics for media and creative teams
- Assist analytics team in executing long-term experiments, analyses and evaluations to guide future strategic decision-making.
- Produce compelling internal and external memos and presentations to communicate media buy performance and strategic insights to partners.
- Experience with R, Python, SQL or another statistical programming language, or a proven ability to learn quickly
- An understanding of and interest in interpreting statistical models, analyzing survey data or designing experiments
- Experience using data and numbers to formulate insights, and communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-starter who is curious enough to answer big questions and realistic enough to deliver answers that are applicable and actionable
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for Democratic causes and candidates
- Familiarity with marketing and advertising, especially in a cross-functional environment, like an agency or campaign
- Experience working in or with communities of color
- Compensation includes a competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply.