SEIU Local 1 has been on the cutting edge of building power for low-wage workers in service industries and fighting for economic, racial, immigrant and environmental justice. We are currently seeking a Data Specialist to work in our Chicago office.
- Process member information to ensure the highest quality data;
- Import and export data between other software and the Local 1 membership database;
- Assist in creation of reports and analysis for campaign leadership;
- Contribute to a data stewardship culture, maintain data integrity and quality;
- Organize work flows around digital member data submissions;
- Coach coworkers around data and tech;
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and set priorities;
- Experience in a data role;
- Bachelor’s degree/current student or 2+ years of appropriate experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Proficiency with SQL, other programming languages experience a plus;
- Experience in facilitation and coaching a plus;
- Experience with EveryAction NGP VAN, Salesforce or Unionware a plus;
- Strong problem solving skills.
Compensation: Salary is competitive and negotiable. Full benefits package including health insurance, a pension plan and paid vacation.