For more than a decade, Catalist has been a leader in civic data and data science innovation. Our mission is to provide progressive organizations with the data and services needed to better identify, understand, and communicate with the people they need to engage and mobilize. Our clients include the largest, most influential organizations in the U.S. engaged in civic engagement, advocacy, and political campaigns.
Catalist is home to a dedicated, creative team of technologists, data scientists and campaign experts who build best-in-class data tools. Catalist is committed to using our talents and technology to nurture a vibrant, growing, progressive community.
We are currently seeking applications for an entry-level Digital Assistant during the 2018 election cycle. This is a unique opportunity to gain first-hand experience at the intersection of technology and politics. This job will be providing support for Catalist’s digital integration partners and projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the end-to-end data process for digital fulfillment
- File formatting and quality control
- Gain proficiency with Catalist software through on-the-job training
- Document your work in a clear and thorough manner
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Offices Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong ability to multitask and triage priorities
- Passion for progressive causes, a great attitude, and willingness to learn
- Extra consideration will be given to applicants with any political or technology experience
- Background check required
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Assistant” in the email title. This is a temporary position through the November 2018 Election, with the possibility of an extension. No calls, please. Due to the volume of responses we will only be able to contact candidates being asked to interview for the position.