The 2018 North Dakota Coordinated Campaign (NDCC) is seeking a Data Intern. Data Interns will report directly to the Data Director and will work directly on all aspects of the data and analytics department and help provide additional support for an ambitious and cutting edge statewide field campaign.
- Support local party organizations in using data and database applications effectively
- Database management – working in Microsoft Excel and Votebuilder to ensure high quality and accuracy of data.
- Data analysis projects to help build organizing plans for campaigns all over the state
- Support the Data Director in testing, launching and maintaining cutting-edge campaign technology
- Passionate about electing Democrats
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High level of personal accountability and ability to work in self-directed manner
- Able to drive self to meet deadlines, take ownership over and excel at projects
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and creative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a plus
- Knowledge of Votebuilder preferred, but not required
- Able to work 20-24 hours per week
$1,500 per month
To Apply: Email your cover letter, resume, and three references to Tom Bryant at Tom@demnpl.com. Please indicate Data Intern in the subject.
The ND Dem-NPL is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ND Dem-NPL is an equal opportunity employer, and it is ND Dem-NPL policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic identity, economic background, or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.