Priorities is a voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement. Priorities is committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
We’re looking for an individual with project management skills to join our Media & Analytics team as our Analytics Project Manager. You will lead a team to build a sophisticated dashboard tool that independent expenditures across the country will use make data-informed, strategic digital advertising decisions to get Democrats elected up and down the ballot this November.
You will provide day-to-day, hands-on leadership to the team working on the dashboard. You will run the team’s operations, timelines, and processes, and train partners how to use the tool you build to serve their organization’s goals.
- In partnership with regional media leads, you will identify dashboard solutions that make digital decision-making and coordination strategic and efficient
- Develop a comprehensive timeline for the dashboard development with key benchmarks between now and Election Day
- Run point on communication of timelines and key benchmarks
- Own the development of comprehensive dashboard user guides
- Implement and operationalize processes around account creation for the tool including state-specific access provisioning
- Serve as external product consultant educating partners on product solutions to improve digital decision-making by pulling insights and analysis that could improve decision-making
- Lead webinars and meetings with partners and internal users with varying degrees of digital and analytics expertise
- Proven project management experience
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to influence c-level executives
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for Democratic causes and candidates
- Familiarity with marketing and advertising, especially in a cross-functional environment, like an agency or campaign
- Experience working in or with communities of color
Compensation includes a competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays and vacation. People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply.