Grow Progress is hiring a client solutions architect to work with campaigns and organizations to convert more people into supporters and win more elections.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that’s creating breakthrough tools to improve persuasion for campaigns around the country — and who’s excited to lead the way and innovate. If you’re looking to make a big social impact and to grow your skills and network by making campaigns more effective, this might be the job for you.
Who We Are
Grow Progress works with the latest persuasion science to create messaging that is typically 100% to 500% more effective than existing ads — and we’re using this tech to super-power campaigns, causes, and companies that make the world a better place.
We’re a fast-growing early stage startup backed by Higher Ground Labs. We have fantastic investors, strong early revenue, and more customers than we can currently handle — that’s where you come in. We’re a team of experienced campaigners, data scientists, and engineers who are obsessed with harnessing the power of evidence to make organizations more effective. We’re ambitious, efficient, low-ego, and we like to make each other laugh.
Who We’re Looking For
To many of our partners, you’ll be the face of the company. You’ll develop an understanding of their needs, work directly with them to help them succeed, and learn from them so we can serve them even better.
As part of our team, you will:
- Onboard clients
- Design onboarding materials and systems
- Guide clients in the use of persuasion science
- Craft message variations using persuasion science principles
- Support customers in creating video messages
- Manage and execute customer experiments
- Interpret and present research results
- Conduct customer interviews
- Advocate internally for client needs
- Everything else. It’s a startup!