For nearly 100 years, the ACLU has been our nation’s guardian of liberty, working in courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States.
The Business Operations and Support Services (BOSS) department of the National office in New York City is seeking applicants for a full-time temporary Training Specialist to develop training for the organization’s newly launched CRM platform. The duration of the assignment is expected to be at least six months.
OVERVIEW Reporting to the Learning Solutions Manager, the CRM Training Specialist will assist in the development and delivery of CRM related training. The position will work closely with the CRM support staff, the ACLU Development Department and other training staff to design and implement effective and cost efficient training, including On Demand, Webinar and in-person solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with training team, CRM team and ACLU staff to develop curriculum for use of the Salesforce based CRM system and its related data and applications
- Design, develop and record on-demand training videos
- Conduct web based training for ACLU staff
- Develop instructional materials, handouts and manuals
- Training administration as assigned including user support on training and user management in LMS
- Update CRM related content and training calendars on the ACLU’s intranet
- Recommend process improvements, curriculum enhancements or new procedures to improve training programs
- Take on special training projects or tasks, as assigned