The Polis for Colorado Campaign is seeking full‐time deputy data director applicants for a statewide field program. Deputy data directors will be responsible for, with the data director and other deputies, ensuring that programs are run in the state off of the best data possible and in the most data‐driven way possible. This position reports to the Data Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administering VoteBuilder, including answering support requests from field organizers and managing the events calendar.
- Training staff on data tools and usage.
- Creating reports on program and staff progress and production.
- Using GIS tools to create geospatial analyses.
- Working with consultants and partners to create precisely targeted voter contact universes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- One or more cycle of campaign experience preferred, especially in field or data.
- VoteBuilder experience (either as an administrator or user).
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous SQL experience at any level.
- Experience with GIS programs a plus.
- Ability to explain data and technical concepts to non‐technical people without data backgrounds.
- Must be self‐motivated and willing to work extremely long hours, including nights and weekends, in a fast‐paced and high‐pressure environment.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Polis for Colorado is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Polis for Colorado is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Polis for Colorado will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.