The 2018 Wisconsin Democratic Coordinated Campaign is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and talented Deputy Data Director for our statewide organizing program. The WI Coordinated Campaign will play a critical role in re-electing Sen. Tammy Baldwin, Tony Evers for Governor, Josh Kaul for Attorney General, and down-ticket Democratic candidates including U.S. House and State Legislative districts across the state.
- Assist with management of day to day data and voter file operations
- Train & support staff on VAN/Votebuilder and other data tools
- Providing timely and relevant analysis of data
- Generate reports and visualizations
- Generate target universes for the purpose of voter contact
- Support other data team projects as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Excel and SQL skills to analyze and present data in a clear, effective and succinct manner
- Experience with VAN/Votebuilder as both a user and an administrator
- Experience working with large data sets and managing multiple requests for information
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to a wide audience in a clear, succinct manner
- Experience with data visualization and presentation
- At least one cycle of experience working in a campaign environment, preferably in data or field
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, creative problem-solving, and communication skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications - Ideal applicants will already possess one or more of these skills; all applicants should plan on developing these skills during the 2018 cycle.
- A technical skill set that includes proficiency in a variety of programming languages/software including but not limited to SQL, Python, QGIS and R
- Proficiency with Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other data visualization tools
- Experience with report automation
- Experience with person matching
HOW TO APPLY: This is a full-time position. This position is available immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send resume, cover letter, and 2 professional references electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.