Avalon Consulting a full-service fundraising consulting agency, named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Workplaces in Greater Washington for 2018” is growing!
The Avalon Consulting Group is seeking a Data Analyst / SQL Database Administrator / DBA with excellent quantitative skills to provide effective data solutions for Avalon’s fundraising teams. The job will involve the handling and analysis of data, using SQL Server Management Studio and other data processing environments. A strong SQL-programming skill set coupled with excellent quantitative ability is necessary to succeed.
Collaborate with our dynamic teams on award-winning campaigns for cultural, animal advocacy, social service, environmental, and progressive advocacy nonprofit organizations.
What You Will Do
- Provide actionable strategic analysis for progressive nonprofits using advanced data-mining techniques
- Produce data visualizations to convey findings to colleagues and clients
- Produce automated reports using SQL
- Increase efficiency in storage and manipulation of data
- Clean, standardize and import data from numerous and diverse sources and clients
- Analyze numerical and qualitative data to uncover trends and use critical-thinking to actualize strategic change
- Assist and provide advice to internal staff and clients to help construct suitable analytical methodology in order to achieve project objectives
- Other tasks as required