Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks an Associate Director of Data & Analytics who will be responsible for day-to-day core operations of the team. Principal liaison to, and responsible for anticipating the needs of, RCDs, other department leads, or Affiliate Leadership. They are responsible for reporting structure, maintenance, and oversight of support and training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with teams to integrate online and offline solutions.
- Oversees training of old and new systems.
- Creates common nomenclatures, reports, and reporting standards.
- Leverages 360 data to inform models and data guidance for the field and Federation.
- Provides back-end user support for Every Action and develops and implements training programs to integrate adoption and best practices for both Every Action and My Members Databases.
- Working with Director provides guidance and support to Regional Campaign Directors to implement best practices in the field and support for strategic targeting and outreach.
- Manages day to day integration with Community Outreach Group.
- Oversees dataflow and vendor relations necessary to providing for and improving upon PPFA/AF’s reporting systems around online and offline organizing.
- Direct supervision of up to 4 roles
- Implementation of all testing programs.