Action Network is hiring two member coordinators to provide our users excellent support as they organize to change our world. You will be responsible for onboarding new member organizations, answering questions, and thinking creatively about how our new tools can be used in new and exciting ways to build progressive power.
About Us We are a nonprofit organization committed to providing technological infrastructure for the progressive movement. Our existing digital toolset has enabled organizations to reach millions and build movements.
Background You should have a background in organizing, speaking the language of building leaders and growing networked power on the ground. We are looking for someone with administrative experience on a database, building out how data is structured, creating onboarding plans and/or directly training people on how to use the system. You should be passionate about tracking data, and able to speak to why it’s important.
- 1+ years of experience as an organizer in labor, community, campus and/or political organizations.
- Experience with at least one organizing or political database, including experience training others how to use it and creating questions/responses.
- Administrative or management experience with CRMs
- Strong excel skills, including VLOOKUP (or index match) or pivot tables.
- Excellent communicator via phone, email, text.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Experience in multiple organizing settings (ex: labor andm community).
- Bi- or multi-lingual.
This position will include some travel and a modified work week (working some evenings/weekends). No location requirements, you can be based anywhere although we are hoping to have good distribution across time zones. Eastern, Pacific, Alaska or Hawaii-Aleutian time zones would be a plus.
Salary & Benefits The salary range is 60-80k annually, with family healthcare, dental and a 401(k) grant. We offer unlimited vacation (with a two week annual minimum), sick leave, paid holidays and parental leave.