Mothership Strategies is a top-ranking Democratic digital advertising and fundraising firm. In the 2018 cycle we registered, persuaded and mobilized voters in more than 130 congressional and senate races, state and local races across the country through digital ads. Mothership has raised over $300 million for some of the largest Democratic campaigns and progressive causes. We work collaboratively to create industry-leading tactics and engagement strategies for campaigns of all sizes. We are a motivated and passionate team that loves solving big challenges and working to achieve great results. When Democratic candidates and organizations need to impact elections, they call us.
The Data Analyst, Digital Advertising is responsible for ensuring fundraising and voter data is being successfully utilized in our acquisition, direct donate, persuasion and mobilization advertising campaigns.
This position is salaried starting at $50,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Mothership’s internal proprietary software for fundraising to monitor, analyze and develop actionable insights that enhance our advertising initiatives, ensuring that data is a significant component of advertising decision-making
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on the path to victory for an electoral client based on a rigorous statistical analysis of past election results, online and offline spending data, polling, voter file data and models, and other analytics tools
- Execute a robust reporting schedule for our advertising programs, ensuring reports are accurate and effectively communicate the key performance indicators of a campaign
- Manage data collection and synthesis for a fast-paced testing schedule across advertising streams
- Develop voter audiences audiences using VAN, PDI or other data vendors based on client persuasion and mobilization goals, in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Identify and recommend tech enhancements and new tech solutions to improve the ways in which we use data to advance our advertising programs