Grow Progress is hiring a lead product manager to help build cutting-edge persuasion technology for social good.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that’s creating breakthrough tools to improve persuasion for campaigns around the country — and who’s excited to lead the way and innovate. If you’re looking to make a big social impact and put your skills to use making social good advocates more effective, this might be the job for you.
Who you are You’re a master collaborator who obsesses about solving customer problems. You’ve gone through the product cycle on a small team, including customer discovery, prototyping, iterating, shipping product, and product testing in the field. You’ve had successes and failures, and you’ve learned from both. You can drive a process that taps into our team’s collective experience, leverages our customer relationships, and inspires our data scientists and engineers to build out tools that meet customers’ needs and maximize their effectiveness.
You also meet the following requirements:
- You have 3 to 8 years of experience in product management, ideally at startups or on small teams
- You’re comfortable using visual tools to communicate and co-create with designers, engineers and customers
- You can develop customer interview guides and product specs
- You have experience building and improving product processes. You are ready to set the scaffold for a new product organization
- You’re curious: you listen to and learn from customers and colleagues
- You can communicate findings and insights to anyone, no matter their background
- You’re comfortable leading the company in its product management efforts, as well as executing the strategy
- You have progressive values