The New Florida Majority is an independent organization working to increase the voting power and political influence of marginalized and excluded communities toward an inclusive, equitable, and just Florida. We train residents to be leaders, mobilize communities around issues, and build our collective voting power so our democracy works for everyone.
Job Description The Data Coordinator reports to the Data Director and will primarily assist with all data tasks utilizing the Voter Activation Network (VAN) and EveryAction in addition to other data projects as needed.
- Ensuring the solidity and consistency of the New Florida Majority’s organizing model and community organizing programs in diverse communities of North Florida.
- Guiding the development of staff members and volunteers’ abilities to be effective organizers and community leaders.
- Maintain automated weekly report using Google Sheets, Zapier and Google Data Studio;
- Provide technical support and training on EveryAction & VAN to support canvassing, volunteer mobilization and organizing activities;
- Develop both technical and end-user documentation for data processes;
- Provide data analysis and reports as needed;
- Develop improvements to new and existing technology tools and systems;
- Schedule and implement regular data hygiene processes;
- Manage texting programs including Relay, Hustle and Revere;
- Manage integrations between EveryAction, Revere and other tools using Zapier.