Everytown for Gun Safety, the largest gun violence prevention advocacy organization in the country, is seeking a Data Contractor to work with our Department of Data, Analytics & Engineering.
Responsible for implementing many data department goals at Everytown, this role will report to the Deputy Director of Data Management. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative and mission-driven data practitioner who wants to expand their skill set and be a part of the gun violence prevention movement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer aspects of Everytown’s suite of field, campaign, and contact tools including, but not limited to: NGP-VAN, EveryAction, Hustle, Hubdialer, and Salesforce. This includes managing user and security settings, providing technical assistance, and monitoring use of the systems to ensure compliance with Everytown data practices;
- Provide technical and tactical support for our grassroots organizing programs;
- Manage voter, membership, volunteer, and other person level data;
- Make recommendations and providing guidance on ways to make programs and/or campaigns more efficient and effective;
- Provide support, training, and best practices for staff and volunteers on our suite of tools;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.