The State Voices Data and Technology Senior Training Manager oversees all aspects of training, education, curriculum, and training materials for State Voices partners and staff. The Data Training Manager will also oversee aspects of the Tools for All (TFA) program related to providing tools training, technical support, and providing input over improvements to the program. The Data Training Manager will work at the direction of the State Voices Director of Data and Technology.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and implement national training program for State Voices and TFA around: best practices for data use, targeting, Voter Activation Network (VAN), and other tools.
- Work with national data team and the state Data Managers to improve standards around training curriculums and materials for national and state based trainings.
- Train and coach individuals and national partner organizations to use best practices for using data to drive program, the State Voices VAN, and other data and targeting tools.
- Onboard and train new state table data staff.
- Provide consultation and advice to state table staff on the most effective use of data to help accomplish their organizational and programmatic goals.
- Manage the State Voices VAN resource site, regularly adding and updating content.
- Track development and use of models for effectiveness and accuracy. Maintain and update the model guidebook.
- Create a monthly VAN report for evaluation of program use by State Voices Senior Staff and for use in communications and development reports.
- Identify and/or create new tools and reporting for table staffs to maximize their programs and goals.
- Work with state data managers and national staff on analysis and reporting of data to maximize program results.
- Improve and manage the State Voices Data Certification Program for partners.
- Other duties as assigned.