State Voices seeks a Voter Registration and Training Data Manager to support the organization’s voter registration programs across multiple states. The Voter Registration and Training Data Manager will report to the Director of Data and Technology and will work directly with State Voices state and national data staff, partner staff, vendors and consultants to develop and present training components, implement best practices for Voter Registration Data and Quality Control processes, and ensure data integrity and integrations across multiple platforms and programs.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to produce timely data centric reports covering voter registration work performed by State Voices and partners.
- Work with State Voices data staff, partner data staff, and consultants such as VVN to manage the flow of data related to ongoing voter registration work.
- Work with national data team and the state Data Managers to improve standards around training curriculums and materials for national and state based trainings.
- Train and coach individuals and national partner organizations to use best practices for using data to drive voter registration programs.
- Assist in development and delivery of trainings related to voter registration data and associated technologies (BLOCKS, VAN VRT, Captricity, and others) and attend trainings and check-ins in states where high volume voter registration work is ongoing.
- Serve as a top tier support asset and single point of contact supporting voter registration technologies, advising in-state and partner data and quality control staff on best practices, support issues, and trouble tickets.
- Identify and/or create new tools and reporting for table staffs to maximize their voter registration programs and goals.
- Work with state data managers and national staff on analysis and reporting of voter registration data to maximize program results.
- Other duties as assigned.