The Enterprise Applications Technical Support Technician will plan, develop, deliver, and support the enterprise applications for American Progress staff. The technician will assist the Senior Director for Enterprise Systems and Procurement and other IT staff in creating technical documentation, supporting the end user, and monitoring system updates. The position will be tasked with training staff on various IT systems, including Salesforce, Concur, Unanet, Ceridian, SharePoint Online, and Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree and two or more years of related experience.
- Experience writing technical training materials and conducting training.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and graphics tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Concur, Unanet, and Confluence is a plus.
- Clear understanding of enterprise technology.
- Fast, in-depth, and self-directed learner.
- Efficient and organized, with keen attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Instructional design and development skills for IT training.
- Ability to deliver IT training in-person and virtually to diverse audiences and group sizes.
- Experience with gathering and converting data into a written narrative, including specification documentation, application development and implementation plans, and policies.
- Ability to deliver on time, within scope and budget, and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain composure, adapt, and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal relations skills.