We are looking for individuals with strong analytic and technical skills who thrive in a fast paced environment to join our team in Washington, DC. This position will provide the opportunity to create models and analyze big data for various high profile campaigns and organizations
- Use statistical methodology and machine learning techniques to create voter targeting models.
- Assist with running projects from creation of the survey instrument to final analysis, communicating and working in collaboration with the team throughout the process.
- Work with large data sets using SQL and other data management tools in a *NIX environment.
- Create data visualizations and maps to effectively communicate trends and analysis.
- Draft memos and presentations to provide client recommendations based on the results of your analysis or targeting models.
- Work with other members of the analytics team to perform statistical analysis as needed.