Hart Research Associates, a progressive public opinion research firm, is looking for a Sampling and Data Associate (or Senior Sampling and Data Associate, based on experience) to join our team in Washington, DC and manage sampling needs. Hart conducts public opinion research for political clients across the United States in addition to our industry-leading work for our union, non-profit, business, and media clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the voter file and a solid background in research methodology. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject in the format of “FirstName LastName – Sampling and Data Associate”.
- Collaborate with analysts to develop sampling strategies, including for contacting harder-to-reach populations.
- Prepare samples for telephone and online survey research.
- Create universes for political polls that will accurately reflect target voter populations.
- Provide accurate demographic information to analysts to ensure that quotas and weights are effectively representative.
- Manage multiple fast-moving projects at once in communication with multiple colleagues.
- Collaborate with team to develop new processes for making surveys and samples more efficient and effective.
- Design tools for internal use to provide analysts new ways of interpreting and exploring our data.