Under the direction of the membership team manager, this position will focus on the development, documentation and deployment of AFT’s membership management solutions. The senior associate will work directly with AFT affiliates, colleagues and departments on testing, training and implementation of affiliate data management solutions. In addition, the senior associate will coordinate multiple projects within MD&A, including collaborating with colleagues and affiliates, synthesizing feedback from multiple streams, and providing focused and timely support to leaders and affiliates.
- Deploy data management databases and reporting tools where assigned.
- Coordinate inter- and intra-departmental projects related to membership data management, AFT systems and AFT data tools.
- Work with AFT colleagues and departments to develop, coordinate and deliver training to individuals and/or groups in a variety of settings, including classroom instruction, one-on-one instruction, and web-based and on-demand training methods
- Oversee and coordinate efforts at list matching and data harvesting as well as preparation of information to be uploaded into the AFT ecosystem.
- Evaluate local membership tracking and reporting needs and make recommendations for successful adoption of AFT data management solutions.
- Work with AFT colleagues and departments to develop, coordinate and deliver training to AFT affiliates and AFT staff on the use of AFT’s data management solutions, best data practice, and other recommended solutions.
- Coordinate and develop application testing programs and materials.
- Assist in the documentation, rollout, adoption and continuing development of the AFT ecosystem.