Environmental organization seeks data associate to help build long-term advocacy capacity by executing data-intensive programs and creating and leveraging analytical insights. It’s a chance to learn, grow and do good work on important issues with key organizations and work in an environment that blends the best parts of campaigns and advocacy atmospheres. The work encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and professional opportunities. From targeting on Catalist tools and data, to analyzing programs and reports, to managing projects and relationships with allied organization data staffers. This position also supports the industry-leading phones program and looks to constantly improve it. A successful candidate will have a background in data management, coalition collaboration, along with the desire for professional growth.
Reporting This position reports directly to the Director of Data & Analytics and works closely with other campaign departments.
- Provide data support and oversee internal relationships with numerous departments which range from grassroots mobilization efforts to digital organizing tactics
- Leverage data resources and tools to improve program performance among members, action takers, and the general public
- Manage external relationships with data, technology, and call vendors, and serve as liaison to other organizations within the broader environmental coalition
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of identifying new programs and universes for ongoing civic engagement efforts
- Produce compelling and informative reports for both data and non-data staff on past, present, and future organization programs
- Assist with the development, maintenance, and enhancement of internal data architecture and reporting framework
- Direct and execute the numerous, and often concurrent, phone programs run by the Climate Action Campaign into the offices of legislators