Presidential hiring outlooks (Last updated Jan 13)
Disclaimer: Progressive Data Jobs is not affiliated with any organization or campaign. We are not here to recommend any candidate nor to provide any opinions on the campaigns. This is a free and open resource, but if you are sharing this, please give us a hat tip. Thanks!
For clarity, we have moved our tips on getting a job with a Democratic Presidential campaign to a new link. If you haven’t applied and worked for a Presidential election before, check it out first! We’ll keep this post with updates from specific jobs and campaigns.
These are categorized by whether they are specifically hiring for data, tech, & analytics at this time and ordered alphabetically by last name. If you have additional information or corrections please email lena at progressivedatajobs dot org.
These are the candidates known3 to be hiring data & analytics staff
- Joe Biden: Multiple Data & Analytics positions
- Michael Bloomberg: Hiring State Data & Deputy Data Directors
- Pete Buttigieg:Multiple Data and Tech jobs
- Amy Klobuchar: Multiple Data & Analytics jobs
- Bernie Sanders: Multiple Data, Analytics and Tech jobs
- Tom Steyer Job website
- Elizabeth Warren: New data and analytics job description up Nov. 2019 Hiring data & analytics in multiple states and headquarters
- Andrew Yang Multiple Data Jobs (listed under “research”)
These candidates have general hiring open, but do not have data, analytics or tech roles posted or known.
- Michael Bennet: Collecting resumes at email@example.com
- John Delaney: Resume Bank
We were unable to locate resume banks or other application processes for these candidates4
- Tulsi Gabbard
- Deval Patrick
P.S. Did you get an interview? Or a job!? Congrats! We would love to hear about it. Fill out our brief survey. You’ll have our eternal gratitude.
Has officially announced for President and has either an active campaign or exploratory committee ↩
Formerly declared, no longer in the race (alpha by last name): Booker, Bullock, Castro, De Blasio, Gillibrand, Harris, Hinckenlooper, Inslee, Messam, Moulton, O’Rourke, Ryan, Sestak, Swalwell, Williamson ↩
In some cases we confirmed this by reaching out to campaign staff. However as we are a site operating on a budget of free ninety nine, we don’t have the capacity to reach out to all of them. If you can confirm other hiring, please email Lena! ↩