NGP VAN counts thousands of campaigns and organizations among our clients, including all the national Democratic committees, thousands of Democratic campaigns, and hundreds of labor unions, progressive and non-partisan PACs, and other organizations. We’re committed to crafting the next generation of integrated campaign technology, so our clients have the edge they need to win. NGP VAN is hiring for a number of additional positions
As a Data Services Specialist, you will provide data support to prepare and load data during client onboarding and post-onboarding, as well as build and maintain custom data jobs, and collaborate internally with technical and non-technical teams at EveryAction / NGP VAN to create sustainable and elegant data solutions.
Ideal candidates possess strong communications skills, attention to detail, and a high comfort level of working with clients. Candidates are expected to have strong SQL skills, have a working knowledge of CRM solutions and relational databases, and experience working with non-profit or political campaign related data.
- Work with clients to understand data needs and fulfill import, export, and migration requests
- Migrate clients of all sizes and data savviness levels to EveryAction and NGP VAN databases
- Implement ETL processes to acquire and load large datasets and improve efficiency of existing ETL processes
- Assist in developing SQL scripts and protocols for large scale client migrations
- Manage and prioritize your own workflows
- Work with team members to document and train others on technical tasks
- Work across departments, including Sales, Engineering, and Product, to accurately set and manage project timelines and outcomes