As a Change Research project manager/project lead, you will play a vital part in keeping our polling operation running seamlessly, project managing with internal and external audiences, and meeting client and internal deadlines. You are curious, driven, independent, team-oriented and a go-getter ready to take on a challenge. You are someone who knows when to step up and grab the reins and when to be a team player. You do this in an exceptionally organized and thoughtful way, conscious of ways you can contribute. You are able to evolve over time, driving your own impact and trajectory. Your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage to create efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain key metrics for productivity, time spent on work, quantity of polling delivered, customer satisfaction, and other KPIs
- Create process and systems to support and improve polling operations
- Own productive team meetings
- Track and scale our polling products.
- Create systems that allow us to retain excellent customer service, no matter how many polls we deliver each week
- Continually seek to add value to our systems in a way that drives customer satisfaction and streamlined processes
- Be our internal last mile.
- Apply your desire for continual improvement to our processes and documentation so that current and future team members are set up for success
- Use or build up expertise in the laws of campaign finance
- Help our clients succeed.
- Integrate a continual and actionable feedback loop with our clients
- Act as relationship manager for clients who need to deeply understand our delivery capabilities and pricing
- Through it all, you’ll listen, think, communicate and execute in a way that considers the company’s and customer’s process holistically. You are obsessed with quality, problem solving and creativity. You are a team player.
Salary: $95-$135k annually See more and apply here