Progressive Turnout Project seeks Deputy Data Directors passionate about finding data-driven ways to make our targeted voter contact and other strategies more impactful. Deputy Data Directors will report directly to the Data and Analytics Director.
There are no formal education requirements for this position. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Implement innovative best practices in targeting and voter contact
- Create and maintain reports that will track our progress and inform our strategies
- Craft and present materials to non-technical audiences
- Be a key player in data team projects
Required Qualifications (You will be a good fit if):
- You can explain why it is important that data is clean, accurate, and clearly presented
- You have a set of technical skills (which may include Excel, Google Sheets, GIS, SQL, R, and/or Python), an analytical perspective, and a desire to learn new skills and design your own projects
- You take ownership of tasks and projects that are assigned to you while actively participating in collaborative, communicative environments
- You’re proficient enough in VAN to troubleshoot and train others
- You’re passionate about electing Democrats to public office and contributing knowledge to the progressive community
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required):
- Prior organizing experience
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000/year See more and apply here