We are currently accepting applications for a Survey Data Analyst team member. We encourage all qualified applicants, including people of color, gays and lesbians, women, transgender people, veterans, and people with disabilities. We particularly encourage people who are underrepresented in politics and startups to apply. We prioritize equity and inclusion. We recognize that diversity of perspectives and experiences makes our work better.
About you: As a Change Research survey data analyst, you will be a Change pollster. Change Research employs a fast-paced, scientific approach to polling, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions in many different ways. This is an ideal position for someone who loves doing social science research, is well versed in technology, and wants to get their hands dirty in pursuit of a good cause.
Your work will include:
- Conducting research on behalf of clients (forward-thinking candidates and causes).
- Collecting data on political districts, candidates, and issues.
- Using research to develop survey questionnaires, working closely with colleagues and clients.
- Analyzing the results of polls, and preparing presentations and reports for clients guiding them on what the data shows.
- Consulting with clients about how the data answers their questions.
- Working with our data science and engineering teams to create best practices.