The Manager of Programs is responsible for identifying, reaching out to, and building a strong, diverse network and database of Mentor Angels and Support Seekers. This person ensures the highest level of matches are created through analysis, measurement tools and follow-up metrics. Using data-informed strategies, the Manager of Programs will build a team of Cancer Support Specialists who execute all stages of Imerman Angels’ matching program.
- Ensure every support seeker gets the best personalized one-on-one cancer support match possible.
- Carefully and thoughtfully assess the needs of people seeking support and offering support.
- Create systems and protocols to ensure efficiency and expediency, internally and externally.
- Train the CSS team to provide a reassuring, calm, nurturing and empathetic presence in all interactions – phone, in-person and digitally.
- Stay current and maintain knowledge regarding cancer types, sub-types, treatments, procedures, cancer-industry events, organizations and news.
- Build upon and maintain surveys and benchmarking tools to ensure user satisfaction with our match program.
- Create dynamic reports for external partners that demonstrate reach, impact and success of programs.
- Develop external partnerships to amplify Imerman Angels’ brand and reach new audiences, and build upon program excellence.
- Support management-level projects, outreach, events, planning and more.
- Develop a team and a program that works to ensure connection perfection.
Salary: Not listed