Fair Fight’s mission is to advocate for election reform by engaging in voter education and advocacy activities to secure the voting rights of Georgians, along with working to advance broad progressive change in the state.
To do this, we seek a talented individual to join our data and analytics team in helping Fair Fight to meet its ambitious goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manipulate data sets and perform analysis on diverse types of information to identify potential opportunities for targeted reform and improvement in voter access.
- Support other teams in meeting their goals, including but not limited to working with our organizing, voter protection, and fundraising teams.
- Administer our voter contact databases and train staff to use them as needed.
- Work to support Fair Fight electoral programs.
Who You Are:
- Data-driven, detail-oriented, and truly an organizer at heart - the small things matter in the fight for voting rights.
- A skilled storyteller - data analysis is only useful if it is clear, concise, and produces actionable information for decision makers.
- Strong cross-team collaborator - communicates with team members early and often, closes the loop quickly on outstanding issues, and manages up and across to their colleagues and leadership.
- Self-starter who is highly skilled at managing up - knows how to leverage limited manager time to get the information needed to move decisions, and the work, forward.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Committed to voting rights and the people of Georgia.
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000