As part of the polling team at BlueLabs you’ll be surveying potential voters, current customers or the general public to help uncover their opinions, provide data for modeling and work with our clients on developing their message and finding their targets. You’ll work across a variety of political, health-care, government, non-profit and for-profit clients putting opinion research to use for social good.
The Polling Analyst’s chief responsibility is to help implement BlueLabs’ polling operations for specific clients including:
- Working with the BlueLabs project team to design our polling solutions, write scripts, and decide on the right samples and key variables to analyze
- Managing the polling execution, from pulling samples, to tracking and monitoring surveys while in the field to weighting the results
- Analyzing final results in concert with the team and help develop insights for clients in presentation materials such as toplines, cross-tabs and presentations
- Coordinating with team members on experiments, modeling and other analytics surveys
- Collaborating with data scientists on polling methodology and work on research questions to improve our operations
- Contributing to the greater progressive polling community
- Working with and evaluating vendors
In addition to polling work, the polling analyst is a member of our campaigns team and may help with analysis or support on relevant projects.
Salary: Not listed