The Democratic National Committee is looking to hire a Mobilization Analyst to help run one of the largest and most active grassroots mobilization programs in politics. We communicate with constituencies using, email, direct mail, online ads, social media, SMS, phone calls and more. You will be responsible for cleaning up grassroots fundraising and organizing data to optimize and personalize supporters’ interactions with our party. You will need to maintain, add new data to, and apply models to our direct mail, telemarketing, email, digital advertising and organizing programs. You will also help build and support our automated reporting infrastructure to help the team manage their day-to-day data.
To succeed, you’ll need to help relentlessly optimize the work the DNC is doing, create datasets that personalize supporters’ experience with the DNC, help report out on our team’s work, and identify new opportunities to mobilize supporters.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that our approach to grassroots fundraising is data-driven.
- Working with our email and direct marketing teams, create datasets and build targeted, segmented audiences to improve and optimize how we’re reaching out to supporters across channels.
- Identify opportunities to use different fundraising channels to reach out to supporters based on their activity.
- Build reports for fundraising and mobilization programs.
- Execute real-time experiments and optimizations to improve our content.
- Work with DNC vendors to support and direct our offline and online fundraising and acquisition strategies.
- Ensure accurate targeting of all mobilization campaigns, including targeting based on the voter file.
- Develop fundraising and mobilization best practices and make recommendations to senior leadership and DNC staff.
- Help keep our data systems running smoothly.
Salary: Not listed