As a Data Services Specialist, you will provide data support to prepare and load data during client onboarding and post-onboarding, as well as build and maintain custom data jobs, and collaborate internally with technical and non-technical teams at EveryAction / NGP VAN to create sustainable and elegant data solutions.
Ideal candidates possess strong communications skills, attention to detail, and a high comfort level of working with clients. Candidates are expected to have strong SQL skills, have a working knowledge of CRM solutions and relational databases, and experience working with non-profit or political campaign related data.
- Work with clients to understand data needs and fulfill import, export, and migration requests
- Migrate clients of all sizes and data savviness levels to EveryAction and NGP VAN databases
- Implement ETL processes to acquire and load large datasets and improve efficiency of existing ETL processes
- Assist in developing SQL scripts and protocols for large scale client migrations
- Manage and prioritize your own workflows
- Work with team members to document and train others on technical tasks
- Work across departments, including Sales, Engineering, and Product, to accurately set and manage project timelines and outcomes
Salary Range (dependent on experience): Junior: $55k-$75k Senior: $75k-$90k