SEIU NFFWU is working to expand the movement and deepen the successful fights to raise employment standards and unite workers in organizing their union in the fast food industry through national, state and community campaigns. SEIU NFFWU is affiliated with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), which has more than 2 million members in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. NFFWU is united with those 2.2 million members in a shared belief in the dignity of workers and the value of their work, and in a commitment to a more just and humane society.
(Any one position may not include all of the specific duties and responsibilities listed. Examples provide a general summary of the work required and should not be treated as a total and complete list of expected duties to be performed by employees in the classification.)
- Anchors data & targeting work that informs strategy and progress of the campaign.
- Administers and updates campaign data. Enter all campaign data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Interpret and analyze data to help inform campaign strategy.
- Provide guidance and advice to campaign staff on ways to best utilize the data.
- Serves as liaison between NFFWU and the national FF15 data team.
- Provide reports on worker numbers and lists to regional leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned in support of the work of the campaign.
Salary: Not stated