We are currently accepting applications for a Growth Manager in our Washington, DC office.. We encourage all qualified applicants, including people of color, gays and lesbians, women, transgender people, veterans, and people with disabilities. We particularly encourage people who are underrepresented in politics and startups to apply. We prioritize equity and inclusion. We recognize that diversity of perspectives and experiences makes our work better.
You’ve been wanting to apply your keen attention to detail, superior organizational skills, marketing and political savvy, and boundless creativity to restore our Democracy since election day 2016. You are 100% committed to driving structural change to our Democracy particularly by helping forward thinking candidates and causes – especially women and people of color – win across the country.
You are politically astute, tech savvy and a competent and engaging writer who understands how data and insights are used in politics. You are curious about the intersection of data, social science and politics, and eager to learn more. You are comfortable in the fast-paced campaign environment.
As Change Research’s Growth Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Manage integrated sales and marketing calendar: (10%)
- Liaise with our nationwide network of referral agents and advisors, and our customer-success team to create pitches and sales content for prospects
- Manage national product marketing outreach
Manage our external communications channels: (10%)
- Write, design, A/B test and monitor performance metrics for our biweekly newsletter
- Manage our social media channels and performance
- Update and maintain our website with fresh data and insights
Market our products & data (35%)
- Develop and carry out product marketing plans with Growth team
- Create supporting graphics and collateral materials
- Overseeing each of our public poll releases, including writing copy to summarize the results of polls, designing simple infographics to represent poll results, uploading the poll results to our website, and posting results across our social media channels
- Liaise closely with our internal PR and media sponsorship team to amplify research results
- Distributing fresh insights to influencer list
Own our CRM system (15%)
- Administer our CRM, the key to our outreach and customers
- Create systems to utilize our CRM for targeted growth programs
Manage DC Presence/Provide Client Support (30%)
- Support Growth team meetings/outreach with VIP clients with National Political Director
- Plan, support DC events/sales in coordination with National Political Director