Analyst Institute is looking to fill multiple roles as it grows its Partnerships and Community Engagement (PCE) team. This team ensures that over a decade’s worth of research is disseminated across the progressive community and that our research remains relevant and accessible to a broad range of organizers, campaigners, strategists, and funders. We accomplish this by cultivating strategic partnerships, convening a diverse array of practitioners, conducting in-person and remote trainings to build long-term capacity, producing resources to help put our latest findings into practice, and much more.
We are looking first and foremost for people who are enthusiastic about using evidence to help progressives build power and win elections. There are a variety of backgrounds and skill sets that fit in well on this team, and we’re looking for people at a range of experience levels, from those who are early in their career, to those who have a decade or more of electoral or advocacy experience. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
You’ll fit right in on the team if you are someone who is:
- Partner Focused – As the Partnerships and Community Engagement team, we are often the “face” of Analyst Institute - most of the progressive community interacts primarily through the materials, reports, and meetings that we produce. We play a key role in supporting the feedback loop at Analyst Institute, ensuring that partner feedback informs the research we conduct and the content we produce.
- Intellectually Curious – Not only are we always incorporating new research into our understanding of what works, we’re also improving how we engage with the community. A strong hunger to learn and grow is key.
- Collaborative – We lean on each other to share ideas, get feedback, and make sure we’re giving the best guidance to our partners. We’re intellectually humble and not afraid to ask each other for help.
- Resourceful and Solutions-Oriented– We’re a “get things done” team. We embrace the fact that our research and knowledge spans more than a decade, and aren’t afraid to go back into the archives to find answers to questions.
- Equitable and Inclusive – Taking an active approach to equity and inclusion is expected of all Analyst Institute staff, but our close work with a diverse range of partners, including those from historically marginalized communities, puts a premium on the expression of these values throughout our everyday work.
Job Duties We’re looking to hire staff to serve a number of different areas of our work. Roles and responsibilities will vary based on experience and skills, but all members of the PCE team are expected to quickly immerse themselves in Analyst Institute’s key research and recommendations and will engage with a wide variety of partners. See full job description for more details
Salary: We are hiring for multiple positions at multiple levels. Salary commensurate with experience and job responsibilities, from $50,000 to $95,000. Entry-level positions: $50,000-$65,000 Mid-level positions: $65,000-$80,000 Senior positions: $80,000-$95,000