For Our Future State Data Directors support in-state organizing and electoral program by serving as experts on voter file targeting, tracking, data systems, reporting, progress-to-goal, and program analysis. For Our Future is proud to run data-driven program, and that isnt possible without dynamic and mission-driven data directors helping to drive each states program. With support and resources provided by the National Analytics Team, State Data Directors leverage FOFs data to build partnerships, provide data to program teams that build power, and contribute to winning elections. This is a full-time position through at least November 6, 2020.
- Administer field data management tools to support in-state organizing & electoral program for FOF and partner organization staff.
- Work with the Field Director and partner organizations to set quantitative program goals, allocate resources, and build reports/analysis to hold FOF and partners accountable to those goals.
- Work with National Analytics Team to manage reporting on in-state FOF and partner program.
- With State Director and the National Analytics Team, create, deploy, track, and manage universes for voter-file and volunteer database targeted contact programs.
- Act as the liaison between FOF and partner organizations on the use of voter contact tools and assist them in integrating appropriate voter contact and data tools into their engagement programs.
- Train partners and staff on voter file data, data management systems and practices (including VAN), reporting, and other topics as needed.
- Assist FOF staff and partners in facilitating and executing experiments.
- Employ best practices for data management using the organizations voter file software.
- Function as part of a national data team to build and maintain the shared state and national data infrastructure necessary to support partner program work.
- Prepare ad hoc program analysis for the State Director as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000