We’re looking for an individual to join a growing in-house analytics team to support those decisions. The Analytics Associate will help us define and understand the audiences we are communicating to, and analyze the full scope of political, advertising, and digital data. As a member of this team, you will develop targeting strategies, implement those approaches, and provide guidance to Priorities’ Media, Creative and Leadership teams, as well as our progressive partners.
- Analyze the 2020 electorate to understand which voters need communication and identify the programs, issues and ads those voters would respond best to.
- Collaborate with creative strategists, media planners, and buyers to target those voters by providing descriptive personas of the types of voters we need to reach, cutting lists and evaluating digital targeting strategies.
- Work closely with Senior Associates to develop data and technical infrastructure and other tools to ensure findings are used to inform future strategy more easily and more effectively.
- Partner with the Experiments Team and consultants to ensure targeting complies with experiments Priorities is running to measure the effectiveness of paid media tactics.
- Produce clear, concise, and actionable documentation for other teams at Priorities USA, the press, and progressive organizations we partner with.