We’re looking for an individual to join a growing in-house team of data scientists to support those decisions. This team will be responsible for identifying, processing and analyzing the full scope of political, digital and advertising data. As a member of this team, you will work with Analytics Team colleagues on developing research methodologies, implementing those approaches, and providing strategic guidance to the Director of Analytics and senior leadership.
- Conduct custom analyses, all the way from data collection to presentation of final results, with an eye toward scalability.
- Sample projects: How many people will vote in 2020? Which open-ended survey response is a typical reaction to an ad? Which keywords do persuadable voters search for?
- Serve as Priorities USA’s go-to in-house expert on either data science methodology, programming with APIs, Bayesian statistics, or data visualization.
- Partner with external consultants, our Media team and strategic partners to implement the results of analyses.
- Report to the Lead Data Scientist and collaborate with Analytics colleagues and Paid Media team.
Priorities USA is committed to standing up to Donald Trump in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. To achieve those goals and win in 2020, Priorities relies on data at every step of the decision-making process.