Do you want to put your tech skills to work for progressive causes as part of a small, mission-driven team? Do you think Washington should lead the nation with smart policies to fight climate change, expand affordable housing, and achieve racial justice? Are you excited about using technology to help progressives win in Washington and across the country? If so, this job may be for you!
Fuse Washington is hiring a Technology Manager to maintain and build digital tools used by organizers and activists Washington. This position will focus on coding, data management, testing, and technology support. This person will work in a fast-paced office environment as part of the Fuse online team of communicators and developers. This is a full-time, salaried position that is based in Seattle and reports to the Communications Director.
Key areas of responsibility
- Use digital tools to support advocacy, including ActionKit and EveryAction. (35%) This includes helping code, target, test, and analyze grassroots advocacy emails, customize action pages, and support organizers’ use of EveryAction.
- Support technology consultants’ work on the Progressive Voters Guide. (30%)
- Manage and streamline Fuse data across departments. (15%)
- Maintain and upgrade Fuse websites. (10%)
- IT support, including printer, scanner, internet, VOIP, and video conference tools. (5%)
- Other organizational support, as needed. (5%)
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000
Location: Seattle, WA