Integral is a leading analytical and strategic consulting firm serving the nonprofit community. We are a dynamic, innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused consulting team and we are seeking candidates with the same qualities in addition to a good sense of humor.
The Data and Analytics team provides in-depth, actionable, insights, to inform multi-channel marketing strategies for our clients. The Senior Analyst is a key member of the team who will:
- Develop and maintain and ETL processes for client data warehouses
- Gather and assimilate analytical requirements from those not familiar with relational databases
- Create analytical datasets, analyses and reports within data warehouse environment
- Ensure analyses and reports are accurate and updated as needed
- Partner with members of the account team to analyze data to develop relevant and influential conclusions that address specific business questions.
- Use a variety of analytical tools (see below)
The position reports to the Vice President of Analytic Services
Salary: Not listed
Location: Washington DC