Lead Engineer Survey 160 seeks a Lead Engineer to be cornerstone member of our small but growing team.
Survey 160 is a software company which provides polling and research services, specifically for data acquisition using SMS. The Lead Engineer will manage our technology stack, working with the company leadership to build out a robust, well-designed, scalable platform. This role is perfect for someone with experience and/or interest on early-stage software projects and who is a self-starter looking for experience managing a small team.
- Full stack development experience, specifically setting infrastructure roadmaps and helping set engineering/product strategy
- Remotely lead three contract members of our growing engineering team
- Contribute to the codebase in keeping with our product roadmap, including expansion of our Services and SaaS offering of our data acquisition product, as well as our upcoming proprietary research panel
- Help set product roadmap, accounting for tradeoffs and opportunities based on client feedback and platform performance
- Ensure the product can keep up with large spikes in usage expected during peek moments in the 2020 campaign season
Salary: Not listed
Location: DC or NYC preferred, remote possible