We are hiring a Data and Technology Strategist to join our team - we are open to this being a junior or more senior role, depending on experience and expertise. Our team currently stands at eleven team members, and we highly value collaboration and teamwork.
TMC membership gives organizations full access to our data warehouse and analytics platform and unlimited access to national voter/consumer files. Our role is to provide the technical assistance and expertise that our member organizations need to get started and then ongoing support to achieve their goals and maximize their impact. We help with the establishment of syncs, data pipelines, analytics, and reporting from a continually-expanding suite of organizing and digital tools.
In this role, you will work with the Data & Technology team to:
- Provide technical services and support to our member organizations
- Offer thoughtful and speedy data and technology support to diverse members with varying needs and levels of expertise
- Facilitate conversations on both traditional and more experimental methodologies for turnout, digital organizing, persuasion, and/or advertising
- Use SQL to manipulate, analyze, and support members in understanding and reporting on member programs
- Train members on the strategic use of the voter file and other member data sets
- Work within the larger Data and Technology team to provide general member support and contribute to long term projects.