A leading Democratic political polling and consulting firm is seeking skilled data analysts and scientists (R, Python, Excel) for immediate and long-term projects to help defeat Donald Trump in 2020. Some experience/background in survey research preferred but not required. The firm is based in New York City, but remote work may be possible.
- Have experience building data pipelines and ETL workflows
- Have experience automating data processing tasks such as cleaning and transformation
- Be comfortable with relational databases, with strong SQL skills
- Have experience working with commercial voter files from TargetSmart, Catalist, L2, or other voter file vendors
- Be able to work remotely
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and building user interfaces with R Shiny
- Experience using R, Python Pandas, or D3.js to analyze and build reports
- Experience using API calls to interact with live datasets If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your information our way!
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with your desire to be a part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Location: Not listed