TextOut is seeking a Senior Services Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a player-coach who will have both hands-on work requirements and customers to manage as well as oversee a 1-2 junior staff in the department. You will utilize existing internal TextOut systems and tools to assist both current and new Turnkey customers and manage their expectations throughout the messaging, strategy and program design phases.. You must be a self-starter who requires minimal oversight to get scripts written and loaded, volunteer training materials created, and contact files uploaded in order to launch programs successfully. You should be able to focus on deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, work hard / play hard remote environment.
This is a remote, full-time position that can be based anywhere in the continental U.S.
Pay is dependent on experience.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of all Turnkey customer programs at TextOut from hand-off post-contract-signing to final delivery of analysis to customer
- Create texting strategy and goals to integrate with larger organizing goals of the campaign or organization.
- Match texting program types to the identified program goals
- Determine script templates and audience strategies for each program type
- Set deadlines for the program work and manage resources to meet deadlines
- Detail individual program systems for implementation
- Create and manipulate data using Spreadsheet skills including the use of formulas and pivot tables (Excel/Google Sheets), and custom scripting
- Set deadlines for workstreams and manage resources to meet the deadline
- Regular reporting to Leadership on status on role responsibilities, participation in goal-setting discussions
- Innovate and iterate to implement an easy-to-use script design taking into consideration both customer review and approval needs and TextOut individual loading requirements
Salary: Not listed