We are looking for candidates to join our Research & Analytics team! The Data Reporting Specialist will work with polling data to generate reports used to drive client’s campaign and outreach decisions. The Data Reporting Specialist reports to the Director of Research and Analytics and works closely with members of the team to process data for polling and modeling projects. This position requires an understanding that when it comes to data, even the smallest details matter. We are looking for candidates who look at data with both an analytical and creative mindset and possess an eagerness to learn and innovate within the political data sphere.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean, combine, and process data used for polling reports (topline reports, crosstabs, dashboards).
- Collaborating with research analysts to understand and fulfill all reporting requests.
- Monitoring the status of polls from start to finish, while providing the first quality control check.
- Self-auditing and peer reviewing all client deliverables.
- Managing time to meet internal or client-driven timelines.
- Learning new software and developing skills as needed.
- Professionally communicating internally and externally with clients and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Attending all client and internal meetings and conference calls as needed as well as responding to both internal and external communications in a timely manner.
- The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
Salary: Not listed
Location: Washington, DC or Remote