This position in the Data & Analytics Department is responsible for completing tasks related to assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of the data warehouse and to maintaining the integrity of the data contained within.
- Act as primary point of contact for questions related to AFSCME’s Data Warehouse and the core datasets within
- Work closely with department members to build, monitor, and maintain ETL pipelines related to voter, membership, and volunteer data ingestion and manipulation
- Apply database architecture best practices to existing warehouse data storage
- Coordinate with external vendors on data release schedules and troubleshooting
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor and analyze the data warehouse
- Develop best practices and training materials related to the data warehouse and its core data sets
- Administer user accounts and permissions for the data warehouse and related systems
- Work with internal and external staff to establish best practices and standards for data collection, acquisition and preservation.
- Provide data and technological guidance on issue and electoral campaigns.
- Produce ad-hoc queries, reports, and projects as needed for interdepartmental or affiliate use
- Construct database tables for reporting and auditing purposes, including EveryAction contribution data
- Other tasks as assigned.
Salary: Starts at $74,258
Location: Washington, DC