Analysts help produce and deliver data and solutions that drive our clients’ matching, targeting and outreach efforts. The Junior Data Analyst understands the details of manipulating data and is willing to learn new techniques and processes to ensure that our clients receive clean, enhanced, ready-to-use data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with production team to deliver quality data products in a timely manner.
- Manage time to meet deadlines and other internal or client-driven timelines.
- Submit, document, track and monitor data processing jobs.
- Take initiative to continuously monitor all data processes to ensure seamless process flow.
- Build data processing workflows to streamline production processes.
- Research and accurately validate source data, data formatting specifications and output requirements according to client specifications and service level agreements.
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements and service level agreements/expectations.
- Professionally communicate internally and externally as appropriate.
- The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
The Junior Data Analyst reports directly to designated TargetSmart staff in charge of Data Production.
Salary: Not listed
Location: Washington, DC or Remote