Co-chaired by Michelle Obama and launched in 2018, When We All Vote is a 501(c)(3) non-partisan, nonprofit on a mission to increase participation in every election and close the race and age voting gap by changing the culture around voting, harnessing grassroots energy, and through strategic partnerships to reach every American.
Civic Nation serves as a mobilization hub at the intersection of creative communications, community organizing, narrative and culture change strategies, and high-level stakeholder engagement. At Civic Nation we house some of the most innovative campaigns organizing for progress across the country, including many of the Obama Administration’s premier mobilization initiatives. We partner with some of the country’s most influential voices, and bring together a collection of leading talent with deep expertise in their individual issue area and a collective passion for civic engagement.
The Director of Data & Analytics will lead When We All Vote and Civic Nation’s data and analytics work in support of the programs within both organizations.
- Manage When We All Vote and Civic Nation’s data infrastructure
- Provide support to program staff to upload and share data with external partners
- Coordinate with The Movement Cooperative to manage experiments, the organizational dashboard and to access voter file data
- Analyze voter registration data to identify opportunities or challenges
- Analyze volunteer data and provide recommendations to staff to increase recruitment and productivity
- Skills and Preferred Experience:
The Director of Data & Analytics should have experience in some, if not all of the following areas:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data and analysis.
- Successful track record of identifying and solving complex problems.
- Experience communicating and translating complicated data with non-technical colleagues.
- Experience working with tools and software used by campaigns and non-profits for voter contact, volunteer management, fundraising, or digital engagement.
- Experience with statistical analysis and experimental design.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards, bonus if you have used Periscope.
Salary: Not listed
Location: Washington, DC